The “builder grade” landscaping with this newer home is now inviting and special with the help of a brick border, fresh plants, and new mulch.
Plants featured: Spartan Junipers and Gold Mop Cypress
Completing an outdoor space for a couple celebrating their many many years together is truly and honor. We were happy to provide them a beautiful space to continue to spend time together. The fireplace provides warmth and ambiance while cooking up a delicious grilled meal on the new built in kitchen area.
This project included:
- Concrete pad approx 26×12′ concrete addition (pinned to existing).
- 4″ slab, footer in fireplace location.
- Rebar, Broom finish.
- Includes (1) strip of sod and dirt around new pad area.
- Gas line and inspection.
- Oudoor fireplace installed on new slab (on footer).
- With approx 36″ wood burning opening-masonry.
- Overall approx height 8′ tall.
- Stone with mortar joints.
- With hearth and side benches.
- Chimney/flue cap in stone.
- Outdoor kitchen made of brick to match home and a granite top.
- Landscaping around to the front yard and around new structure in back (before and after photos to follow).